Sunday, August 12, 2007
Recap; Reopen
Holiday! Oh boy 3 and a half months of it and all i could say is fantastico. Had a good 2 months of internship and I would say it's the best internship i've ever had. As for the remaining 1 an a half months i think i spent them partying, catching up with friends, shopping and going for concert! Had so much fun back then and Thank you all for making my holiday an enjoyable and meaningful one. (^_^)

Anyway, school's reopening tomorrow! Argh! I just felt that I'm neither here nor there. Just felt that I'm still not ready for school!! Can't bear to bid my holidays goodbye! But i ought to be grateful that i'm not trapped under the routine working lifestyle yet. New campus, new class. I need to readjust myself again! But at least for the new class it wasn't so bad because a few of us still remains. Oh yes, no longer a freshie but a senoir now. Wow! That's a year spent in Lasalle already! So far so good except for the run down old campus but not any more. Shall roam around my new campus tomorrow! Oh, which also means i have to figure my way to get to school! Guess that's all for now! Hope it'll be a good day at orientation tomorrow and I better get ready and gear up for school too!

Labels: ,