It's been quite awhile since I last updated. Yes, I've been extremely busy with school lately. Anyway here's what has happened so far...

Post-rally...fooling all the leaders~ Thanks for the surprise by the way! (^_^)

My post it ad. Thanks to Ben, small rachel and mm for helping me out with my assignment! And lately, i think i'm beginning to feel quite receptive towards
advertising. Hmm...might probably make a switch and study degree for advertising instead. But i think i still need some time to consider about it.

Us at the night safari. Yes..had to make a trip there because it's part of my 2nd advertising assignment. From left to right, Harry, Ping, Esther, Euphe, Me, Rui Ting and Hasril. Really had some fun over there!
Over the week my boss called again...he wanted to give me another freelance assignment. Though pay was attractive but i was afraid that I might not be able to cope. Seriously, I just couldn't make up my mind. Lucky there was mm to talk to. After talking to mm, I decided not to take it up for now. Probably will take up the next one instead. I'm sure there are many opportunites that awaits for me.
I think that's all for now. Feeling tired already.

Post-rally...fooling all the leaders~ Thanks for the surprise by the way! (^_^)

My post it ad. Thanks to Ben, small rachel and mm for helping me out with my assignment! And lately, i think i'm beginning to feel quite receptive towards
advertising. Hmm...might probably make a switch and study degree for advertising instead. But i think i still need some time to consider about it.

Us at the night safari. Yes..had to make a trip there because it's part of my 2nd advertising assignment. From left to right, Harry, Ping, Esther, Euphe, Me, Rui Ting and Hasril. Really had some fun over there!
Over the week my boss called again...he wanted to give me another freelance assignment. Though pay was attractive but i was afraid that I might not be able to cope. Seriously, I just couldn't make up my mind. Lucky there was mm to talk to. After talking to mm, I decided not to take it up for now. Probably will take up the next one instead. I'm sure there are many opportunites that awaits for me.
I think that's all for now. Feeling tired already.

