Sunday, September 9, 2007
Stretched to the limit
"Even when the road grow long and weary, your love will rescue me."

A week has gone by and it felt like the toughest that I've ever been through. Juggling between school, church and work is really no joke! What made it even worst is that I have to fall sick too. Everything else just doesn't seem to be going my way. How terrible!

So many deadlines to meet, all within the week. Had submission for Post-It ad and it was horrible. Lecturer just wasn't happy with the class's execution of the project, so everyone got lectured somehow. Then followed by a group presentation which I have to squeeze time out to meet with my group mates. On top of my already tight schedule, I still have to go down to church daily for choir practice and put up Prayer Rally's deco. It didn't even help when the deco was also giving me problems. Then there was also freelance work from my ex boss to complete. It sure did ripped me apart mentally and physically. But I'm glad it was all over now and Rally was Great too!

I guess I wouldn't be able to pull through if not for the love and support from the people around me. Thank You MPM! Thank You Lord!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,