Ok, was suppose to discuss our "business plan" project online now. But Esther is still not here...in the mean time,I shall blog!
Been super busy these days! Having to juggle between school, church and work. Just gotten a new freelance project from STB and it was my ex boss who referred me to them. (I'm still thinking about how blessed I was...to be given such opportunities) However, this time round it's much different because I get to work with the client directly. Actually I'm feeling a little insecure about it because if I'm just working under my boss, he'll correct my mistakes and give me guidance. This time round, I'm on my own. But lucky enough, my client wasn't the fussy kind and it was a good exposure for me too.
But 1 thing i must say, it does eat into my time and I was afraid that it may affect the quality of my school work too. Seriously, who wouldn't give piority to the project that you are getting paid for? That's why until now I am still in a delima. Yesterday, I wrote an email to my client expressing that I didn't want to take up the 2nd project because I forsee that it might clash with my school project deadline. But my client assured me that it will just be simple design work for the next one. Yes, on top of that, the getting paid part was hard to resist. I really have to think this through. Morever, my boss has even notified me during the week that another freelance assignment will be in store for me. These descisions are really tough to make!
Lord, I have no time because I need to be an A star student
Lord, I have no time because I'm focused on building my career
Lord, I have no time because I have many things to attend to
Lord, I have no time because I'm so busy!
Then when it comes to the book of names in heaven, you don't see your name appearing in there, Jesus would say," I have no time to write it down."
Been super busy these days! Having to juggle between school, church and work. Just gotten a new freelance project from STB and it was my ex boss who referred me to them. (I'm still thinking about how blessed I was...to be given such opportunities) However, this time round it's much different because I get to work with the client directly. Actually I'm feeling a little insecure about it because if I'm just working under my boss, he'll correct my mistakes and give me guidance. This time round, I'm on my own. But lucky enough, my client wasn't the fussy kind and it was a good exposure for me too.
But 1 thing i must say, it does eat into my time and I was afraid that it may affect the quality of my school work too. Seriously, who wouldn't give piority to the project that you are getting paid for? That's why until now I am still in a delima. Yesterday, I wrote an email to my client expressing that I didn't want to take up the 2nd project because I forsee that it might clash with my school project deadline. But my client assured me that it will just be simple design work for the next one. Yes, on top of that, the getting paid part was hard to resist. I really have to think this through. Morever, my boss has even notified me during the week that another freelance assignment will be in store for me. These descisions are really tough to make!
Lord, I have no time because I need to be an A star student
Lord, I have no time because I'm focused on building my career
Lord, I have no time because I have many things to attend to
Lord, I have no time because I'm so busy!
Then when it comes to the book of names in heaven, you don't see your name appearing in there, Jesus would say," I have no time to write it down."

