I missed my favourite tv drama serial - Grey's anatomy again!! For all the times, I've been pushing the blame to the pile of homework I had to do. But today, I was rather caught up with my thoughts instead. At least there's some time given for it.
Time management - it usually doesn't really bothers me at all. But lately I'm starting to feel that I've lost the hang of it. Resulting to burning midnight oils and doing last minute work. The cycle seems to go on and on. It just never stops, often leaving me breathless after each catching game. Thank God for the break! I should be able to recuperate soon. It's really high time to start pioritising and getting organized again.
Sometimes I wished I had more than 24 hours a day...but in actual fact, 24 hours is sufficient for me. It all boils down to how I spend my time.
Time management - it usually doesn't really bothers me at all. But lately I'm starting to feel that I've lost the hang of it. Resulting to burning midnight oils and doing last minute work. The cycle seems to go on and on. It just never stops, often leaving me breathless after each catching game. Thank God for the break! I should be able to recuperate soon. It's really high time to start pioritising and getting organized again.
Sometimes I wished I had more than 24 hours a day...but in actual fact, 24 hours is sufficient for me. It all boils down to how I spend my time.
Labels: time management

