Bad. This sem's grade gonna be real bad. I think i just went speechless the moment I saw the grade on that sheet of paper. What's worst is to know that the cause of it is Graphic com. Like how now brown cow?
Choosing which course to specialise in suddenly seems so difficult! I used to be so clear of what I want to do until lately, it became rather hazy. It seems like I'm not cut for graphic and there seems to be so much raves about advertising. Looking at the brief for next sem, none of them appeals to me at all. HOW??? Advertising brief - they are too difficult for me to understand. Graphic Com brief - About type, layout...darn...I'm just not gd at these. Oh dear what a delima, what a headache. To follow your heart or to follow your mind? I think I'm really stuck!
26 days left to think about it man. What a terror!
Maybe at the end of the day, I'll still go back to graphic.
Sometimes I wonder...how many wrong tries to go through in order to get it correct?
Choosing which course to specialise in suddenly seems so difficult! I used to be so clear of what I want to do until lately, it became rather hazy. It seems like I'm not cut for graphic and there seems to be so much raves about advertising. Looking at the brief for next sem, none of them appeals to me at all. HOW??? Advertising brief - they are too difficult for me to understand. Graphic Com brief - About type, layout...darn...I'm just not gd at these. Oh dear what a delima, what a headache. To follow your heart or to follow your mind? I think I'm really stuck!
26 days left to think about it man. What a terror!
Maybe at the end of the day, I'll still go back to graphic.
Sometimes I wonder...how many wrong tries to go through in order to get it correct?
Labels: nightmare

