Monday, December 10, 2007
Self Evaluation
Prayer Walk 2007 has finally come to an end. I would say my journey through was a bitter sweet one. I remember there were quite a number of times which I experienced disappointment within myself, times which I felt I was not up to the role and times which I felt I could do more but I didn't. However, despite all these, I'm glad that I have someone to share the load with. At least there was Michelle. I'm grateful for her because for the times which I left many loop holes behind, she was there to cover them up. But I also do have to apologise for the mess created and also for times which I wasn't there to support her. Especially towards the later part. Sorry for that.

Yes, mistakes were left lying all over the place. But I'm thankful to the Lord for them. To see them in a different light, all these mistakes were there to help us to learn to be better in future. If an event was ever too perfect in planning and execution then there's nothing much to learn from. Yup, in every fall, there's an opportunity gained to be stronger.

Still, I would say Prayer Walk is some kind of event that I really enjoyed. Next up is Youth Camp! (Which reminds me the pile of things I need to do but was left untouched.) Ok I'll get to doing soon.

Labels: