I remembered laughing at Mich at the start of the week for feeling scared on the first day of school. Now I could comprehend how she felt but that fear of mine soon fade away the moment I step into the room and was greeted by familar faces. What made my day even better was the timetable and assigned class. An ideal timetable, being in the same class with the kakis and great lecturers. Wow! I felt so blessed! Just wasn't expecting everything to go so smoothly for me so thou shall not complain!
But still, I wasn't prepared for school. Haven't really done any research for my project and that really stressed me out! Stood up the night searching for information but eventually I gave up because my thoughts were all over the place. I entered class with a heavy heart for the fear of being asked to present my research. But thank God, that didn't happened. In fact the lecturer went through a little about the project which helps to clear those doubts in my head. That's pretty lucky!
I think I better not depend too much on luck, time for me to gear up! There's much to read and analyze, hopefully can formulate a brief that excites me.
I hope I really can make it. (So scary!)
But still, I wasn't prepared for school. Haven't really done any research for my project and that really stressed me out! Stood up the night searching for information but eventually I gave up because my thoughts were all over the place. I entered class with a heavy heart for the fear of being asked to present my research. But thank God, that didn't happened. In fact the lecturer went through a little about the project which helps to clear those doubts in my head. That's pretty lucky!
I think I better not depend too much on luck, time for me to gear up! There's much to read and analyze, hopefully can formulate a brief that excites me.
I hope I really can make it. (So scary!)

