I'm glad that I made the right decision to consult God about the specialisation and the brief to take. It seems like he's blessed me with so many things and everything is just going into place. I'm blessed with the company of the Kakis, having the best lecturers for all modules and the brief that I'm happy to be doing. On top of that, a 2 day week timetable. I'm way too blessed!!
Although school's only 2 day week but i spent the rest of the days doing research. It's reading all day long and the worst part about it, I think I'm slow when it comes to output. It's bits and pieces all over the place. I can't seem to consolidate them together. Tough challenge because this semster is filled with so many theoretical studies. Just sent my statement of intent to my lecturer, hopefully it'll be accepted. Alright, think that's enough about school.
I'm also happy to have heard matt's inspiring sharing. Like a wake up call from God and it got my engine started at last. Hope it continues on. One thing learnt, it's not by chance but it's part of God's plan.
Although school's only 2 day week but i spent the rest of the days doing research. It's reading all day long and the worst part about it, I think I'm slow when it comes to output. It's bits and pieces all over the place. I can't seem to consolidate them together. Tough challenge because this semster is filled with so many theoretical studies. Just sent my statement of intent to my lecturer, hopefully it'll be accepted. Alright, think that's enough about school.
I'm also happy to have heard matt's inspiring sharing. Like a wake up call from God and it got my engine started at last. Hope it continues on. One thing learnt, it's not by chance but it's part of God's plan.
Labels: blessing

