Wednesday, February 13, 2008
A for attitude
Here's just a little update of what has happened lately.
CNY was totally burnt out but I'm fine with it though. Spent most of my time doing my work and coping with freelance. For that, I even drafted a timeline and a to do list. Just so that I can complete everything at the appointed deadline. That's good because I felt a sense of achievement upon completion! Surprisingly I even read finish the book that Matt lend me-"God came near". Enlightened and Inspired...more books about the faith please.

Advertising Project is going smoothly for now. Probably it's the brand I've chosen-Allswell.(All things go well)

Presented my series of print ads to my lecturer today too. Unfortunately gotta do a reshoot and high time for photoshop again. I need to look for models with more attitude too. (That's tough!) But the shooting was fun. Haha get to direct ben,joyce and mich to pose. Anyways thanks alot for your help!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The ads are just so clean...maybe that's one reason why I couldn't bring out the attitude.


Photobucket
Before CNY, attended Gabe's 21st birthday...everybody with the peanut sign!

Photobucket
Upcoming event: Ping's turning 21 too! An invitation to her little tea party with the theme of mad hatter! We're suppose to dress up as one of the listed characters. Sounds so fun and it just so happened it's the day after our D&AD submission too! Coool...

Labels: ,