I think it's the crit. Made me felt so relaxed now. Also most probably because i didn't have to consult my lecturer the coming week which means I need not have to prepare anything. (Crap mentality! I better change that soon.)
Think I haven't been doing much this week too except for slacking. Been watching online movies all the time. So far I've watched atonement and date movie. There's still some more I want to watch! Stardust and PS. I love you. Oh yes, I even watched "Persepolis" too. (Think i better stop.)
Actually I have an essay to write, creative process journal tasks to do and generate more ideas for the remaining 4 items for my ad project but I seem to be procrastinating. Just didn't have the mood to get to doing. It's weird because I kept hearing from mich and von that they're studying for tests and I'm the least affected by them. I thought I'll be motivated to do my work but that mentality just didn't get to me. In fact, I'm filled with the holiday mood.
Guess I better stop procrastinating. Shall bury myself in the library soon and finish up that essay. It's back to reading!! Read! Read! Read! That'll make me more knowledgable!
Think I haven't been doing much this week too except for slacking. Been watching online movies all the time. So far I've watched atonement and date movie. There's still some more I want to watch! Stardust and PS. I love you. Oh yes, I even watched "Persepolis" too. (Think i better stop.)
Actually I have an essay to write, creative process journal tasks to do and generate more ideas for the remaining 4 items for my ad project but I seem to be procrastinating. Just didn't have the mood to get to doing. It's weird because I kept hearing from mich and von that they're studying for tests and I'm the least affected by them. I thought I'll be motivated to do my work but that mentality just didn't get to me. In fact, I'm filled with the holiday mood.
Guess I better stop procrastinating. Shall bury myself in the library soon and finish up that essay. It's back to reading!! Read! Read! Read! That'll make me more knowledgable!
Labels: E/a-z

