Wednesday, March 5, 2008
F for Frantic Finding
Arghh...this ain't good. Was given a last minute notice to see my lecturer today. I've gotten a more constructive feedback regarding my work. Looks like I really need to do a reshoot and maybe a slight change in direction because the print ad doesn't really go with my radio and tvc. The print ads from afar really look good but wait till you see them upfront and upclose. There's so much to criticise about and I was told to look out for talents! That means my models are not working again! My lecturer says I need not find someone pretty but someone with an outstanding features. What?!? How do you define outstanding features?? And I was told to look for my talents at the performing art faculty. *faints* I think i will never get the perfect talent until money comes out from my pocket. It's gonna be bad because I'm not a professional photographer either. Even if I were to do a reshoot, the weather these days are not cooperative too. Tough man and i still have 4 more items to produce! Was already complaining to my lecturer there's so many things to handle and she still can tell me there's still time! So it's either do or die and she said,"Choose your happiness." She actually used one of my tagline for my ad and whack me back in the face-I'm speechless. Looks like I have no choice, I need to hunt for talents...(anyone wanna lend me a helping hand?)

Now I wish I was a rich man's daughter. Money should just drop from heaven.

Labels: