Wednesday, March 19, 2008
K for keep trying
Terrible terrible...I just felt terrible. I thought I could move on and continue with my 4 items but no I can't! I'm stuck! All the ideas were rejected because they were too boring. I tried and tried but still...I'm back to the same spot. The cycle repeats itself. Whenever I'm drained and extremely dry with ideas, it felt like my world is collapsing. It's depression knocking at your doorstep. So pathetic! So miserable! But when the right idea comes, it can really blow you away. Sighz...how long more must I wait till I'm struck by the next brilliant idea??? Please make it soon because I can't wait any longer.

Bad timing-I can't find the right model to fit the last character. HOW??? I'm so dead...Who has the most charming smile? Please step out now! Sighz...looks like they've disppeared into thin air.

Labels: