Sunday, May 4, 2008
Over Exposed
Attended the design workshop last friday and it was really very inspiring. Designers at the workshop includes Thomaz from BBH, Alan from Funk Builders and Pann from Kinetic. I'm impressed because they've really given alot of valuable advises. Probably someday I might end up like them. In an ad agency by day and a graphic designer by night. Overall it was a good exposure.

I would suppose the illustrator workshop was equally as good as the design workshop. As there's big names like momorobo, andy yang, eeshuan and anthony chong from geek signers present for the workshop. Too bad I just I had to miss it. Torn between religion and passion-That's disgusting! It was quite an emo saturday and thank you Joyce. You made me feel so proud of you.

Had been thinking alot these few days...and looks like the internal system is down at the moment. It needs to undergo some maintainence, so it won't be available for a period of time. But it'll come back some day, with better functions.

Labels: ,