It's been a 2 week break from work because boss went overseas but I'll be resuming back to work real soon. This time round as a full timer. According to my boss he said that the company wants to try me out for full time so that they can offer me a job after I graduate. But then again, I've made up my mind. I intend to pursue the dream of working in my dream company. Anyway for now, I'll be working for money and exposure. Quite cool because I only set my mind for an internship and in return I've received a whole lot more.
Oh and today I bought 2 pairs of shoes at only $15 and they're so comfortable to wear! Yay I could wear them to work! So happy! I love sale! Hehe and I'm gonna eye that samsung omnia phone instead. Just figured that it's way cooler than sony ericsson's G900.

Oh and today I bought 2 pairs of shoes at only $15 and they're so comfortable to wear! Yay I could wear them to work! So happy! I love sale! Hehe and I'm gonna eye that samsung omnia phone instead. Just figured that it's way cooler than sony ericsson's G900.


