Oh gosh...Can't believe this. My working pace is extremely slow today man. Felt so tired and I just needed a break. Manage to finish up the taxi mock up but not satisfying to me at all. The time past so quickly and I'm not done with that website-I think I'm getting a little rusty with dreamweaver too. One thing I realised, I just can't work from home! I need the office with that mac comp!! Where everything is like a breeze. I'm getting too used to the mac interface that sometimes I just turn into a windows idiot all of a sudden. Oh crap...I'm still left with that stupid website and i'm struggling to complete it but I just can't do it today! No inspiration and no motivation. If only that colleague of mine knows how to design and link up the entire site...I could have enjoyed a couple more hours of rest. Darn! Darn! Darn!
There's a neon yellow text today: Mt 10:7-13. No summary because I'm too tired. Blessings received from the Lord are not meant to be clung to, but to be shared.
There's a neon yellow text today: Mt 10:7-13. No summary because I'm too tired. Blessings received from the Lord are not meant to be clung to, but to be shared.
Labels: complain

