
Sony Ericsson's G900 is finally here! Waited half a year for it to make its appearance in the market and I'm so gonna get this phone but not now. The retail price for it with plan is $428. I still think the pricing is a little too steep. I would most probably wait awhile more for the price to drop. The highlight of the phone is the 5 megapixel cam and wi-fi. (That's exactly what I'm looking for!)
On top of that, i'm also considering to get a DSLR cam but that would cost at least $1k and I'm quite reluctant to part with my money. Shall see how...maybe will get it at the next pc show instead.
Anyway, here's abit about work. Stay backed in the office yesterday till midnight. Rather crazy but I'm actually fine with it. (Looks like the tide is coming.) Next week onwards would have to work at the other branch instead under a different boss and everyone is complaining about it. It's scary because what if the new boss is not as nice as my current one? Crap and it's no longer going to be convenient for me. Let's hope they don't send me to the clementi branch. The one at tanjong pagar would be fine for me. This is gonna be bad...looks like some things is going to come true. You just can't have the best of both worlds! Working hours would probably be fixed 10 to 6-no more freedom. Boo! What a whiny day!!
At least today's stay home and do work. 1 website and a taxi ad campaign. The campaign is more like an open brief sort. Sounds fun to work with. Shall brainstorm a few ideas for that!

