RC stands for Roman Catholic but it could also stand for Relaxed Catholics or Retired Catholics. At this present moment, I would say I belong to the "Relaxed Catholic" category. I did set a time to make a comeback so as to ensure that I'm not straying too far off. But right now, this break that I'm taking, felt too short for me. I can't seem to envision myself rendering service to the church again in another month's time. It felt like I could no longer give willingly. The flame has completely died out. I know I'm in a bad shape and I know I'm supposed to take measures to get myself out of it but I've yet to figure that out.
Why do people have to be actively involved in church?? It's because they love God and they want to do something about it.
Why do people have to be actively involved in church?? It's because they love God and they want to do something about it.
Labels: thoughts

