Gosh! I so need to rant about this!! 2 smses is all it took to get that temperature rise. For pit sake, it's after office hours and there he is bugging me for some measurements and requesting for some urgent amendments. I so totally can't stand this kind of person! So it took 1 brillant excuse to push away all the crap. NO way am I going to do all the stupid amendments at this hour especially!
And that part time thing...I'm required to step into the office at least 3 times a month. What crap logic is that? Especially what i've been through yesterday and today, the resentment feeling is building up day by day. After the next pay, I'll just drop the bomb. Since I'm being terribly explioted, this is what he'll get back in return - a shitload of headaches!! He should have a taste of how irritating he can be himself.
And that part time thing...I'm required to step into the office at least 3 times a month. What crap logic is that? Especially what i've been through yesterday and today, the resentment feeling is building up day by day. After the next pay, I'll just drop the bomb. Since I'm being terribly explioted, this is what he'll get back in return - a shitload of headaches!! He should have a taste of how irritating he can be himself.
Labels: people

