Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Rebuilding System
This morning felt exceptionally unusual. I started reading my mini copy of the "Catechism of the catholic church" on my way to work and it got me hooked! Stiring questions in my head and learning new facts about the faith. As I slowly approach the office, I wished I had more time. So that I could read up some more and amazingly, that wish was granted. I was locked out of the office because my colleague was on leave and the others would only come in at 10 or later. After being satisfied with what I've read, someone finally came and open the door. Overall, my day was rather smooth. Even bird's dropping didn't land on me but it was rather close.

At the moment, I think I'm pretty focused about rebuilding that internal system of mine. I promise to be better than before. I'm finally mapping things out and will be taking actions real soon. My next step have been sorted out already. I should be able to say "I'm ready" at the appointed day.

I'm picking myself up from a fall.

Labels: