Pardon me if I’m being very whiny in this entry because today wasn’t pleasant at all. It's just the first day of school and I could feel the stress level building. How crappy is that? To think that everything would go slow and easy on the first day, in fact it turns out quite the opposite. The information provided was so overwhelming. I think my mind could hardly digest that chunk. Oh boy, it sure is tough being an advertising student! When the studio project brief was revealed, I almost fainted! 4 topics to work on and none were optional. Goodness! That would be a pile of research to do! Even the requirements came as a shock to me. Other than the usual, there’s also the fully produced television commercial (Now I even have to meddle with film too?!? Oh no, I could expect my lecturer commenting about camera angles, video effects, model’s attitude…etc. Yikes! I really knew nuts about video shooting and worst still, I have to do it all by myself!) and fully produced interactive website- which means no more cheating with photoshop. (This is bad! We can’t even rely on Eugene anymore, as he’s no longer around) This is insane! All to be done within a short time frame. I thought last semester’s 7 items were already quite demanding, I even have to cheat a little so that I could complete them all. This time round it’s a lot worst. Now I wonder if I’m able to pull through this. On top of this very taxing studio project, there’s also an external essay to write. Looks like I have to spend most of my time in the library reading. *Cries! Time is precious and I really have to manage it well. The lecturers were definitely not kidding when they said this year will be tough and they really mean it.

