Hey Jacq, you're kind of screwed up!
Goodness! I'm so aware of that. My time management went haywire. Had to skip class on thur because I couldn't finish my assignment. (What the heck?! It's just the start of a school term!) My essay topics couldn't be finalised either because I've done them all wrongly which snowballed into the other assignments. Sigh. Work + School = Total screw up
At least I'm more or less done with the work stuff now. I so need the weekend to buck up, read more and generate more ideas! Sometimes I just say to myself: I totally suck academically and then I would wonder if it's true? I guess it's all in the mind-If I say I can't do it then I can't do it even if I have the ability to do so.
So Jacq, trust in yourself! I believe you can find that groundbreaking idea and I believe you can excel in theory too-Just search deeper and perserve on.
Goodness! I'm so aware of that. My time management went haywire. Had to skip class on thur because I couldn't finish my assignment. (What the heck?! It's just the start of a school term!) My essay topics couldn't be finalised either because I've done them all wrongly which snowballed into the other assignments. Sigh. Work + School = Total screw up
At least I'm more or less done with the work stuff now. I so need the weekend to buck up, read more and generate more ideas! Sometimes I just say to myself: I totally suck academically and then I would wonder if it's true? I guess it's all in the mind-If I say I can't do it then I can't do it even if I have the ability to do so.
So Jacq, trust in yourself! I believe you can find that groundbreaking idea and I believe you can excel in theory too-Just search deeper and perserve on.
Labels: thoughts

