Monday, August 18, 2008
Random week ranting
Watched dark knight twice and i finally get the full picture and so I wonder if it's the movie or its just me. Met the girlies to get sim's birthday present during mid-week and somehow I landed myself at butter factory. Drank almost half a jug of bourbon coke-thanks to the stupid 5, 10 game. Clubbing vs pubbing, I still prefer pubbing. The week was pretty much occupied by project meetings and reading at the library. I so hate the guest lecturer that came up with the create your own tv channel-nothing relevant to the advertising students at all. It just eats up our free time and add more burden on our already heavy load. The worst part about it, we have to see his face twice a week-something that i still fail to understand why. Can't wait for this week to be over so that i could bid him farewell forever! Finally broke the news to my boss and I'm looking forward to the last day of work and its full concentration on studies. It's weird when lately i start to feel that this life is not so fulfilling, in fact its monotonous. The perception of my so call "rejuvenating weekend" have changed drastically. I'm no longer excited about Friday's growth session or Sunday's mass. Half the time I'm distracted-thinking about the 101 things I have to do, either that or my mind would be wondering away and fishing for ideas for my project. Goodness! I think I'm in a crisis. My best friend is the library and I've tones of reading to do. Read, read, read but it's still not sufficient. Sigh!

Labels: ,