I’m probably getting the hang of it. School’s not so stressful anymore. Class even ended early today! Yes, that’s exactly how the first week of school should be like. After class we dashed to the nearby MacDonald for breakfast. Reached there at 11a.m on the dot and we still managed to catch the last order for breakfast. Cool. It’s been a long while since I last ate MacDonald hotcakes and I’m enjoying every bite of it. After eating, Joy and I went to thread our eyebrows at the usual while Andrena decides to head down to bras basah to get the similar black book that I bought yesterday.
Came home and finish up the taxi artwork. Had a sudden impulse of doing pedicure, saw Mr BA online and informed him about it. On a second thought, Mr BA decided to back out but I’m still keen on the idea. Looks like he’ll probably join me the next round as he’s seeking for super budget ones. Plan to do it today but the hype eventually died down after doing some readings and I decided to go for mass instead. Had a real good confession and I felt like brand new, ready and worthy to receive God once again! After mass, it’s a trip to the library but it’s a wasted one! Can’t find the book that I was looking for-it is not on the shelf. The online catalogue is so misleading! Would most probably do my pedicure after class tomorrow and head to the national library after that. Alright, I promise to be hardworking this semester, time to refocus that mindset of mine or else the workload would just pile.
Came home and finish up the taxi artwork. Had a sudden impulse of doing pedicure, saw Mr BA online and informed him about it. On a second thought, Mr BA decided to back out but I’m still keen on the idea. Looks like he’ll probably join me the next round as he’s seeking for super budget ones. Plan to do it today but the hype eventually died down after doing some readings and I decided to go for mass instead. Had a real good confession and I felt like brand new, ready and worthy to receive God once again! After mass, it’s a trip to the library but it’s a wasted one! Can’t find the book that I was looking for-it is not on the shelf. The online catalogue is so misleading! Would most probably do my pedicure after class tomorrow and head to the national library after that. Alright, I promise to be hardworking this semester, time to refocus that mindset of mine or else the workload would just pile.
Labels: school

