Gosh! I've had a weekend filled with parties. First its van's 21st birthday party then there's the cocktail party too! Really had an overdosage of good foods. Felt like my stomach's gonna burst any moment! Yesterday was crazy! Joanna and von ate non-stop! Somehow I was influenced by them too! Yeah and they played with camouflage paint too as part of the sabotage van plan. I was just an innocent bystander when rachel came running towards me and smeared a generous amount of paint over my shirt. The paint couldn't come off completely even after washing with dynamo. Arghh...disappointing! Thanks to rachel! Her masterpiece stains forever. Looks like that's a good reason to get a new top. Anyway today's cocktail party resembles a buffet meal and the food were really fantastic because there's expert baker in the house! Check out the mouth watering menu...
(B)Buttered prawns
(B)Sambal based fish
(B)Beef burger patties
(B)Stuffed mushrooms with bacon, eggs and breaded biscuits
Basil flavored mash potatoes
Mushroom bruschettas
Turkey hormel chilli bruschettas
Pasta salad with olive oil
Smoked salmon sandwiches
Garden greens with cherry tomatoes and pomegranate dressing
Cauliflower with melted cheese toppings
(B)-Barbecued items
Desserts
Classic brownies
Sticky date pudding
Tiramisu flavored macaroons
Fruit cocktail punch
Cheesecake
Poached apples sponge cake with pistachio base

I think I'm going for lighter meals from now on and would have to increase the amount of workouts too. But...there's sim birthday coming up too! Looks like its another round of feasting again?!?? *faints! Now I wish human could survive without eating and it's also high time that more piority to be given to school work. I'm working on a tight schedule so I better have good time management.
(B)Buttered prawns
(B)Sambal based fish
(B)Beef burger patties
(B)Stuffed mushrooms with bacon, eggs and breaded biscuits
Basil flavored mash potatoes
Mushroom bruschettas
Turkey hormel chilli bruschettas
Pasta salad with olive oil
Smoked salmon sandwiches
Garden greens with cherry tomatoes and pomegranate dressing
Cauliflower with melted cheese toppings
(B)-Barbecued items
Desserts
Classic brownies
Sticky date pudding
Tiramisu flavored macaroons
Fruit cocktail punch
Cheesecake
Poached apples sponge cake with pistachio base

I think I'm going for lighter meals from now on and would have to increase the amount of workouts too. But...there's sim birthday coming up too! Looks like its another round of feasting again?!?? *faints! Now I wish human could survive without eating and it's also high time that more piority to be given to school work. I'm working on a tight schedule so I better have good time management.
Labels: activities

