Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Sick!
I feel sick! Not physically but mentally sick. My brain is so dried up from all the thinking and I felt so pressurized by the amount of workload. You can't sleep well because time is slipping by so quickly and there's so much to be done. I just couldn't take it. I did my work in order to fulfill the requirements. There's no magic in them and that's what making me fustrated about myself. The crit is tomorrow and I'm so prepared to "die" in that room. At the moment, I'm allowing myself to fall deeper. Sigh...why work so damn hard? It's making me so worn out. After crit,there's essay presentation. Just saw the comments written on my essay soi, didn't look too good. How I wish I could start afresh again. Right now there's too much negative emotions within...sighz so sad! There's still hope if I can pull myself out of this but it's super difficult to overcome it. I'm experiencing fatigue. So dead!!!

Labels: