I feel so damn tired due to the lack of sleep for the past 2 days. Tuesday being the most torturous! The rush for 30 ideas (90 sketches) is insane and eventually I could only come up with 24 ideas (72 sketches)! If you can do your maths, 1 idea would be equivalent to 3 sketches. It was such a struggle going through this weird cycle of sleep, wake up, churn ideas, sleep again, wake up again and churn ideas again! Want to try guessing the number of times I had to set the alarm just so that I don’t fall into a deep sleep? I set the alarm probably about 5 times in total? It’s terrible! I even have to cab down to school the next morning because I’m still working on my ideas even at the very last minute. The outcome? Crappy! Something about the brief I formulated was just not right. It’s no wonder that I felt so stuck the past few days when it comes to idea generation. I still have not understood what a key insight was even though Joy has been explaining to me for a great number of times-I just don’t get it and it’s frustrating! But it’s alright now. At least the problem has been identified and I have tomorrow till the weekend to figure things out. Hopefully I can untangle myself from this mess. Right now, I need to catch up on those sleep.
Oh and thank God monday went well.
Oh and thank God monday went well.
Labels: school

