Friday, October 24, 2008
Born again
Surviving means being born over and over again.
-Erica Jong


I finally send out my ammended essay outline and a refined idea for project one. Can't believe it took me a day and a half just to get my essay outline done. *cross fingers* I hope it works or else I'll be dead! The essay topic sure sounds interesting but the only concern is getting the resources. Hopefully I'll be blessed with a great deal of resources so that I can get my thesis paper done by next sem!

As I was reviewing my initial idea for project one, I suddenly realised one thing. I actually did came up with a brilliant idea but I was too carried away by its brillance that it eventually became too absurb and out of the world-imagine selling a medicated oil like a perfume. Weird right? Manage to tweak the ending a little. Hopefully this new idea works!

Next up is the refinement for project 3 and thinking of great ideas for project 4. BIG IDEAS come out wherever you are! One thing I've learnt in coming up with great ideas is to be curious-keep asking questions. I'm telling myself that I'm creative!

I'm beginning to feel happy too. Ex-boss wants to give me kenko and movie vouchers! Great! Now I can watch movies for free again!!! Yes and mm's party is tomorrow! That means I can get to meet my beloved friends!! Woo hooo....I'm likin it!

Labels: