Saturday, October 11, 2008
Focus!
Sorry if I can't stop complaining because the situation is this bad. Another email from my lecturer with a super super long list of requirements again. Sigh. Once you see it, you'll lose your appetite. Looks like it's another round of sleepless nights. Time to stock up on those coffee!! I never would have imagined school would be this bad until recently. The stress level goes right up to the brim and my mind is constantly being challenged all the time. In order for me to do well, I have to stay optimistic always. I've come to realise that once I feel depressed or stressed out, all ideas that come across my mind would be trash. I have to learn how to control my emotions-stay calm and cool always!

Aside from school, I finally met tm for dinner yesterday!!! Yay!! Cheers! Even though it was just a short while but that makes me happy! So far, it's the happiest day of the week! On top of that I bump into big rachel & van earlier in the afternoon too! Felt like a long while since I last saw people other than the school frenzy. I wish I had more time to meet friends but circumstances doesn't allow me to. Alright...I sense that sulking mood surfacing, guess I better stop. Life is great okay? (Haha what a big fat liar!) Ok, breathe in and let the good ideas flow. Be in tune and stay focus. I gotta love what I'm doing!

Labels: ,