This is another depressing+ranting entry! It seems like I'm flooded with school projects again! Hate it! Argh...what a mess!! It's not that I'm not thinking in a positive manner but it's just so difficult! Everything is going all over the place. Within a week, you do Project 1,2,3. Thanks man. The figures are stressing me out! God save me! What kind of school project is this?? Causing a domino effect! One wrong move, it leads on to the next and on and on...etc. It's no wonder I'm feeling so unmotivated to do my work! Crap man...the A grade is getting so far away now and even smelling the B grade is a problem too! Sigh. So depressing! I think the only way to uplift my mood is to free me from the burden of project 1 and 2 which i think is very unlikely! Life couldn't get any better...I'm trapped in this shit. The air is so badly polluted that I can't breathe!!! Tough struggle.
This ain't good...Project 1 & 2 have to be put on hold! Project 3's requirement is way too much!
This ain't good...Project 1 & 2 have to be put on hold! Project 3's requirement is way too much!
Labels: school

