Oh no no...I slept super early yesterday because i felt so tired and I'm guilty about that! Can't seem to figure out the causes though. Recently my internal body clock only functions till 10.30p.m and I will "automatically shut down" and go to bed. I hope that will not happen again tonight! I'm so gonna buy a can of coffee and drink it up later so that I can stay up and do my work!
I'm in such a terrible state that I became speechless about it. Unable to comprehend why is my grade like that? Why is there so much of work to do? Why did I put on so much weight? I think it's due to emotional eating! But thank god I got that fixed-ran like mad! It's going back to normal now. Thanks to the prayer to Saint Jude-the patron saint for desperate cases. An idea for project 1 suddenly crept in while I was out jogging yesterday. Phew! At least that's settled. Just need to execute and drop my lecturer a note and see what she says. As for now, i'm focusing on my essay. Made an appointment with my lecturer tommorrow and I don't want to turn up empty handed.
There's still project 3 to complete but I have to start breaking things down into bite sized so that it doesn't stress me out by seeing the entire big picture. So many requirements but I have to try my best to complete them.
I'm in such a terrible state that I became speechless about it. Unable to comprehend why is my grade like that? Why is there so much of work to do? Why did I put on so much weight? I think it's due to emotional eating! But thank god I got that fixed-ran like mad! It's going back to normal now. Thanks to the prayer to Saint Jude-the patron saint for desperate cases. An idea for project 1 suddenly crept in while I was out jogging yesterday. Phew! At least that's settled. Just need to execute and drop my lecturer a note and see what she says. As for now, i'm focusing on my essay. Made an appointment with my lecturer tommorrow and I don't want to turn up empty handed.
There's still project 3 to complete but I have to start breaking things down into bite sized so that it doesn't stress me out by seeing the entire big picture. So many requirements but I have to try my best to complete them.
Labels: school

