Saturday, November 1, 2008
Survive
In another 3 weeks or so, everything would come to an end. Although I'm looking forward to that day to come but there's also fear for the amount of things to do in between. Somehow I felt like this semester is a major flop. I know I can't turn back time so I just have to keep moving forward. I would say, it was the toughest challenge I've been through or have I grown weaker? It tortured me physically with the little amount of sleep and ripped me mentally apart. My morale was bruised time after time and I felt so weak at times that I could hardly move. Still, the spirit have to be kept high. Maybe it was time, maybe it was me. The solution to the problem have yet to be found. Sometimes, it's not that I've not tried hard enough or have not given my best. It's just that luck wasn't at my side. I asked him many times if he could carry me through but all I got were kind remarks. Then I wonder how that helps?

But it's reality. Life goes on and time does not stop. It's either do or die and I'm chosing the doing. There's nothing to lose. If you dont't try, you won't know the outcome. At least it beats giving up and not knowing how far you can go. Though there may be many things pulling me down but I just got to keep pressing on because I believe one day I'll be stronger and better than now.

Labels: