Just some random stuff that I've been doing lately. Playing with photoshop...and i think the latest trend that's reoccurring in my work is something along this style- dark and mysterious. But I'm still exploring the boundaries. I've added new stuff too! Been out shooting too...not with my DSLR though. Just can't bear to bring it out because it requires alot of tender loving care!

Playground in Macau! Still think that's the nicest playground I've seen.

That's Macau in 2006 and I made it look creepy.

Successful attempt of HDR photography. This technique is damn cool!

HDB blocks seems to be the highlight of these series of photography.

More HDB blocks...I like the colour scheme of this. Cool.

This being my favourite! Nice angle in photography and perfect photoshop manipulation! Ultra successful image!

I grew a plant for my photography class. The plant's dead by now.

Just a random shot of the HDB block opposite my house.

Now I present you the original photos. This is now applicable to only a few.

Trying to achieve HDR photography. Too bad I didn't use tripod and the image turns out a little blur.

Playground in Macau! Still think that's the nicest playground I've seen.

That's Macau in 2006 and I made it look creepy.

Successful attempt of HDR photography. This technique is damn cool!

HDB blocks seems to be the highlight of these series of photography.

More HDB blocks...I like the colour scheme of this. Cool.

This being my favourite! Nice angle in photography and perfect photoshop manipulation! Ultra successful image!

I grew a plant for my photography class. The plant's dead by now.

Just a random shot of the HDB block opposite my house.

Now I present you the original photos. This is now applicable to only a few.

Trying to achieve HDR photography. Too bad I didn't use tripod and the image turns out a little blur.
Labels: photo retouch, photography

