Alright, here's the second part to the previous blog entry. Did I mention that it was a disaster on assessment day? Well, yes it was and in fact it was also dramatic. I remember the day before assessment I was extremely stressed out because of the amount of things to produce. I still couldn't finish my work because there's just simply too many things to do. Didn't even get to sleep or rest at all. Anyway the pressure is too great for me to even want to fall asleep even if I'm extremely exhausted. I just rush like mad which resulted in a "blur" state of mind. I left the house at 7.15a.m wanting to head down to the printing shop to get stuff printed. Hailed a cab and in it I was rushing to compile my journal. Half way through the journey, I suddenly realised that I've forgotten to save my files into my thumb drive. So I told the cab driver to turn back. Thankfully the cab driver can somehow sense that I was in a rush so he made an extremely quick and sharp turn back. Got back home, saved my files and left the house a second time. Actually by then I was a little worried that I'm unable to get a cab because peak hour has started. But thank God, an empty cab came shortly.
Managed to get all my stuff printed and mounted. However, I'm still not done with my journal and occasionally David would remind us to load our tvc to the laptop. Being in a rush, I handed my cd to daniel and asked him to help me load unto the comp instead. Lecturers came, closed the door...and we were out for hours. Could only come back in the late afternoon to collect them back. So in the mean time it was relaxation and enjoyment. Dined at Ashton-I must say the food's damn good and the price is extremely reasonable. After that the school frenzy went to hang out at some shophouse because it's still too early to go mind's cafe. Just then Fit and I were talking about mango desserts. Oh well, we didn't join the rest and ended up at the tao huay store for dessert instead. The typical word that Fit said to sum up how we felt was this "Hua Hee Ah!"(Happy in hokkien) After that, we joined the rest at mind's cafe...and played taboo and snorta(not sure if that's the name of the game) But it's so hilarious! Thanks to daniel and monica who made us laugh and have sore throat after that!
Back to school, the moment I walked into class my lecturers started to call me out and demand for my tvc. I was shocked can? Thought I fail or what only to realise that they couldn't find my tvc. Load in up to my laptop and showed them instead. Thankfully there's David to help me explain and got me out of the sticky situation. Crap! There's a miscommunication-in the end nobody compiled their tvc. They just load it unto their own individual laptop and I'm the only one who didn't know about it. *Stunt* But it's alright, the lecturers didn't made any noise about that. Yup that sums up my dramatic assessment day. Lesson learnt: Plan your time and stick to it and don't use different journals.
As for now....I'm still slacking. Currently in the state of "recovery". Think I'll get myself out of it after Friday. Christmas is coming and I just didn't have the mood for that...not looking forward to it at all. Shopping, people and orchard crowds....I think I just need a break from these. Maybe a stay home Christmas would be a better choice. I think I'm still in a state where I want more time for myself.
Managed to get all my stuff printed and mounted. However, I'm still not done with my journal and occasionally David would remind us to load our tvc to the laptop. Being in a rush, I handed my cd to daniel and asked him to help me load unto the comp instead. Lecturers came, closed the door...and we were out for hours. Could only come back in the late afternoon to collect them back. So in the mean time it was relaxation and enjoyment. Dined at Ashton-I must say the food's damn good and the price is extremely reasonable. After that the school frenzy went to hang out at some shophouse because it's still too early to go mind's cafe. Just then Fit and I were talking about mango desserts. Oh well, we didn't join the rest and ended up at the tao huay store for dessert instead. The typical word that Fit said to sum up how we felt was this "Hua Hee Ah!"(Happy in hokkien) After that, we joined the rest at mind's cafe...and played taboo and snorta(not sure if that's the name of the game) But it's so hilarious! Thanks to daniel and monica who made us laugh and have sore throat after that!
Back to school, the moment I walked into class my lecturers started to call me out and demand for my tvc. I was shocked can? Thought I fail or what only to realise that they couldn't find my tvc. Load in up to my laptop and showed them instead. Thankfully there's David to help me explain and got me out of the sticky situation. Crap! There's a miscommunication-in the end nobody compiled their tvc. They just load it unto their own individual laptop and I'm the only one who didn't know about it. *Stunt* But it's alright, the lecturers didn't made any noise about that. Yup that sums up my dramatic assessment day. Lesson learnt: Plan your time and stick to it and don't use different journals.
As for now....I'm still slacking. Currently in the state of "recovery". Think I'll get myself out of it after Friday. Christmas is coming and I just didn't have the mood for that...not looking forward to it at all. Shopping, people and orchard crowds....I think I just need a break from these. Maybe a stay home Christmas would be a better choice. I think I'm still in a state where I want more time for myself.

