Thursday, February 19, 2009
Thoughts
I'm so exhausted from the rushing of projects for critic review! But at least I manage to produce the required work. Somehow I had this mix feeling about my studio project. I wasn't sure if I'm on the right track or not. Contextualizing the theory and applying it to practice seems difficult. Let's just take a step at a time for now.

Anyway, we'll be having a swap of lecturers real soon and I'm a little affected by it. For the past 7 weeks under this new lecturer, I actually feel happy to attend her class. It didn't feel that stressful as I usually would. Probably because of the way she speaks and handle students. Friendly and approachable. Even her comments weren't that harsh. Now that I'm swapping back to the previous lecturer...oh dear! I hope I don't go to class with that frown again! The stress level is coming back! Her expectation is sure to push me to my limit. On a positive note, she would most probably give me better guidance because she took me for theory as well. I just hope that I could rely on the Lord's strength to pull through these.

On a side note, yesterday I went to attend mass at St Joseph Church which is somewhere around school. I must say it's a beautiful church!! Although it's ancient but it has that pleasing antique aesthetic to its interior. It very much resembles nativity church but overall I say it fared better. The stain glass were pretty too. As I sat there browsing every detail of the corners of the church, the song "How Great Is Our God" just played in my head. What a splendor and glorious sight! Oh and I praise God that Amplify's intercessory meeting and STS didn't clash. Saturday-the day I can find a valid reason to be away from school work and spend it with God and the fellowship of spiritual peers.

Labels: ,