It feels so weird to be so free. I think I'm a little not used to it. Although I've only been home for the past 3 hours and I'm starting to feel bored already because I didn't know what to do! The change from that hectic schedule to this free one is just too immediate and drastic for me to adapt. Let's see...maybe I should start planning on what to do for my holidays.
Anyway today I had a great deal of fun! Attended amplify's fun in the sun and we went to sentosa to have some fun! We played games, and rented a bike to go cycling. It's been a long long time since I last cycled! The feeling is just so nice but the only thing I didn't like is it's very crowded today. Hmmm...maybe shall go cycling more often. Oh and I feel so chao tar now...shall see tomorrow if I'm peeling.
Can't wait for next week to come! I'm looking forward to the outing with my cutesy lil friends!!! Sooo exciting!!! Can't wait to see them!! :) Now I can't wait for the day to quickly fast forward.
Anyway today I had a great deal of fun! Attended amplify's fun in the sun and we went to sentosa to have some fun! We played games, and rented a bike to go cycling. It's been a long long time since I last cycled! The feeling is just so nice but the only thing I didn't like is it's very crowded today. Hmmm...maybe shall go cycling more often. Oh and I feel so chao tar now...shall see tomorrow if I'm peeling.
Can't wait for next week to come! I'm looking forward to the outing with my cutesy lil friends!!! Sooo exciting!!! Can't wait to see them!! :) Now I can't wait for the day to quickly fast forward.

