Saturday, May 2, 2009
Hope
Lately I began to realise that I've been seeing a repetition on this bible verse along the lines that God has a plan and that our future will be to prosper. The other day at mass, was singing this hymn called "Because he lives." The lyric somehow contains things like because he lives that's why we'll have a future. Yesterday, when we met Daisy for dinner, becks and cheryl presented their birthday present to her and then each of us was told to read a page from the book. I flip open the book and read this page on hope. Then the same bible verse appears again.

Quite sometime ago during STS, when my facils were praying for me, Melvin had this message from Isiah 54:1. Although he couldn't decipher what it really means but he says it has something to do with peace. I think now i roughly figured out what it meant. Last semester I was a goner but this semester i didn't know how. Things were looking on a more positive side. From zero to hero. The moral of the story...with God, all things are possible! I need to pray more for his will to be done in my life.

Help me to believe in that plan you have for me.

Labels: