Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Me Day
I had another me-day again! Went to cut my hair and dropped by spi to borrow books too. Wanted to get my shalom from the bookstore but they no longer have any stock. Sigh! I'm just too late! Looks like I have to rely on the daily gospel book for now. Oh and I just can't get enough of St Teresa of Avila and St Therese so I borrowed books on them. The rest of the others just didn't appeal to me at all. It's better to read on them too, then I can refresh my memory. Both of them were just very inspiring in their own individual ways. May I continue to learn from them and imitate their ways to get to Jesus.

On a side note, I think I really need to start planning my to-do list and schedule. Felt like I didn't really accomplish much these days except for being out most of the time. Haha. I need to cut down on the fun and start getting my works together. I need to pack the mess in my room!! Was also thinking about the award entry too! Crowbars are too much...they're entry fee is too expensive. $27 per entry! That's like 2 rounds on the flyers and I can even buy lunch and dessert with the remaining amount. Anyway, I hope I can finish watch ANTM, greys and desperate housewives over the holiday. That means...more stay home time!

Labels: