Sigh. The operation manager is on mc for a wk! Sooo long! Hope she recovers quickly from the food poisoning. Suddenly felt a little lost without her. There's no one to advise me on what stuff should be done first and everything is messy! Looks like i have to bear with it for another day. Sigh....
Right now I'm only clinging on to my bible which isn't really that good. If I start to let excuses get to me...soon I might give it up too. Sigh and tomorrow's ministering is not doing me a favour even. Oh dear God...what should I do??? Felt like I might disappoint you one day. Sigh....terrible week and terrible downhill. Can't wait for next monday to come.
Right now I'm only clinging on to my bible which isn't really that good. If I start to let excuses get to me...soon I might give it up too. Sigh and tomorrow's ministering is not doing me a favour even. Oh dear God...what should I do??? Felt like I might disappoint you one day. Sigh....terrible week and terrible downhill. Can't wait for next monday to come.

