Monday, September 7, 2009
Terror Week
Thank God the terrible week had passed. Can't believe that I'm so unlucky - was given an unwanted job with an extremely tight deadline and sunday wasn't even a rest day for me because I had to go back to work. It was such a crazy week! Yesterday I even stayed in the office till 5 in the morning, went home and catch a couple of hours of sleep and I'm back at the office preparing for another mad rush. Thank God the other boss is "human" enough to allow me to go home once the job is accomplished.

Oh...on top of that, I'm thankful that God send people to take care of me. It's really weird that this other senior of mine suddenly treat me so nice today. She offered to help me buy back lunch and even helped me to look for images for my layout. When I offered to pay her back for my lunch, she told me it's her treat. Gosh. I was dumbfounded by her actions! Now I wonder if all ad people had split personalities or maybe she's just in good mood? Nevertheless, thank God!

Labels: ,