I couldn't sleep, my shoulders are aching terribly and my throat is sore! Felt like there's a fur ball in my throat! Don't tell me the flu bug is coming back? But I thought I recovered? Awhile ago I felt feverish but now that feeling is gone. I woke up a few times to on and off the air con because it was freezing and then it's humid in my room. Can't seem to find the right kind of temperature that would put me to sleep.
After a few attempts of getting my hands on that song you are God by Charlie Hall I finally got it! Love that song especially the version that had the keyboard playing in the background.
Alright think I'll head back to bed and pray that I'll be fine for work later. Good night dear God!
After a few attempts of getting my hands on that song you are God by Charlie Hall I finally got it! Love that song especially the version that had the keyboard playing in the background.
Alright think I'll head back to bed and pray that I'll be fine for work later. Good night dear God!
Labels: sick

