Friday, December 25, 2009
One step at a time
So much for assisting the royal highness..I end up having to do the job by myself. Now that's call waging a war. I'm annoyed because my skill level is not there yet and there's no copywriter assigned to me! If only I could assist the freelancer instead...maybe I could learn something from him. But everything seems to be cast and stone...it's decided that I have to do this alone and I'm fretting over it.

So many times I feel like going up to my traffic and complain to her about the shitty things that happened but somehow I just ended up keeping quiet and endure things through. As much as I can sense that she's trying to help me out but unfortunately she doesn't have the power to change the situation. Oh well...in the meantime jia you for myself, even though the workload is very heavy and taxing I have to push myself further.

I'm afraid of taking risk and it's so weird that after the drinking session I'm throwing in my letter so I'll probably wait and see if I could secure the next job first. Hopefully dear God could be generous enough to let me job hop to a better company. Everything happens for a reason and I know that he placed me in this company to go through many tough things but yet at the same time he didn't left me alone in there.

Labels: , ,