Yesterday night I happen to be talking to my intern friend. I was telling her that I can't wait for april to come so that I could quickly make an exit. Suddenly we talked about the meanies in the company. Gosh! They really makes my blood boil big time and I super had the urge to make things hell for them on my last day. Felt like messing up the files on my comp so they will die searching for the work. Or if that studio manager gets to do my FA he will die big time under me! I'll make him change change change and comment his work is the "award winning" piece that can win the most ugliest work award!
I also felt like giving the most sarcastic speech to them.
To the studio manager: The company is the best agency man! Why leave?? I hope you'll be stuck with it forever and the bonus you've received can feed you forever man.
To the traffic: I'm super grateful to you man....thanks for all the shit you've given me! Indeed man...staying in the agency is damn good! So good that I learn nothing from it after my seniors left. Awesome experience of serving the royal highness and picking up the shit. The company offers such nice title and attractive pay...staying in there is the best choice! You should continue staying man!
Last words to my classmate: Do you know why are you so miserable now? Thanks to the traffic! If she shares with you about how a junior should suffer big time at the start of the career, please tell her...stone age have passed.
Gosh...they triggered my BA mode big time man! I really need to chill. Think i better go to God and ask for forgiveness for such thoughts.
Happen to saw this on a friend's fb's status: Pretty words comes with a purpose, bad words poisoned others, so shut up!!!<---Well said!
I also felt like giving the most sarcastic speech to them.
To the studio manager: The company is the best agency man! Why leave?? I hope you'll be stuck with it forever and the bonus you've received can feed you forever man.
To the traffic: I'm super grateful to you man....thanks for all the shit you've given me! Indeed man...staying in the agency is damn good! So good that I learn nothing from it after my seniors left. Awesome experience of serving the royal highness and picking up the shit. The company offers such nice title and attractive pay...staying in there is the best choice! You should continue staying man!
Last words to my classmate: Do you know why are you so miserable now? Thanks to the traffic! If she shares with you about how a junior should suffer big time at the start of the career, please tell her...stone age have passed.
Gosh...they triggered my BA mode big time man! I really need to chill. Think i better go to God and ask for forgiveness for such thoughts.
Happen to saw this on a friend's fb's status: Pretty words comes with a purpose, bad words poisoned others, so shut up!!!<---Well said!

