Sunday, April 25, 2010
Chapter 1
A new day awaits and a new chapter of my life will begin. Nine months ago the dream was to work in a mnc company but I landed myself in a local agency as an intern instead. Met a bunch of great people and opened my eyes to this new thing called "office politics". Went through some rain and storm over there but I'm glad that I'm much polished now. Thanks to that creative group head aka bubbly senior, through her recommendation, I found my way to one of the mnc companies. With the current 1% of skill I've received from them, I hope it'll be further developed to 100%.

Somehow I have a feeling that I might be working together with that freelancer that used to work in the ex-company. Hopefully the original plan still remains even though I'm 2 months late and Thank God for that familiar face too.

Indeed, when the Lord bless, his blessing comes in abundance. An established firm, a good location, a good salary, an ideal time to start work, a pretty office setting and one familiar face. Despite all these, I pray never to be too proud and be complacent with oneself. May the Lord continue to teach and guide me his way.

Labels: , ,