Today I had to do mounting at work. They really take me as an FA artist big time man. Do technical drawing for paper bag...etc not enough, I have to get my hands dirty. What nonsense? It's really a test of patience and most of all, humility. I can't believe that I was doing my work halfway and some idiot went up to the project manager and said she needed someone to do mounting. So the stupid project manager called me to do it. Idiotic! Shouldn't have gotten my hands dirty and handle her job in the first place. Now she knows my name...everything just anyhow assign. *So annoyed. I still can't get over the fact that I interviewed with my portfolio for this FA position which doesn't even requires interview at all! Really dislike that associate creative director to the core~ Equally as bad as the ex-boss! Gosh I'm like fuming mad whenever I think about how I have to take on a lowly position and do the things that doesn't interest me at all. Sigh...so long never use my creative juices already. I hope it can function properly for the next job.
On the other hand, I thank God for all the graces he has showered upon me. Thank God I pulled my ex-colleague into this company. Any FA difficulties I'll go ask her and I actually learnt quite a fair bit from her. Nobody actually knows that I had no FA knowledge at all! Gosh I'm really good at disguising myself! I often had this thought...imagining myself as some big shot but doing the lowly position job as a disguise and after that I could confront the annoying people outright and upfront! Somehow that thought makes me feel contented. If only......ya i could just dream on...that will never happen. 5 more working days! I can't wait to notify that operation director that I'm quitting!
On the other hand, I thank God for all the graces he has showered upon me. Thank God I pulled my ex-colleague into this company. Any FA difficulties I'll go ask her and I actually learnt quite a fair bit from her. Nobody actually knows that I had no FA knowledge at all! Gosh I'm really good at disguising myself! I often had this thought...imagining myself as some big shot but doing the lowly position job as a disguise and after that I could confront the annoying people outright and upfront! Somehow that thought makes me feel contented. If only......ya i could just dream on...that will never happen. 5 more working days! I can't wait to notify that operation director that I'm quitting!
Labels: thoughts

