I think I'm still puzzled by the fact that why Mr G blessed me with such a disastrous company? Maybe the problem really lies in me. Too caught up with the big company title and all. Thank God I still have a smaller company to fall back on. Everywhere is a pirate and let's hope this smaller company is not another pirate. I seriously had enough of all these nonsense.
Or I have not mastered the prayer that God desires. Hopefully I get it right this time. In the meantime I'll try to sort things out.
The senior's mentor on the other hand tries to reassure me that there's going to be a lot of opportunities waiting for me. Let's hope they're not just talks.
Or I have not mastered the prayer that God desires. Hopefully I get it right this time. In the meantime I'll try to sort things out.
The senior's mentor on the other hand tries to reassure me that there's going to be a lot of opportunities waiting for me. Let's hope they're not just talks.
Labels: work

