It's my first day at work in a small ad agency. At least it feels better to be in here. The people were really friendly, it's an english speaking environment without any vulgarities (Awesome man! Else I'll feel super irritated and thank God my ears are at peace!) My boss loves to teach so it's good that I'll be learning things.
However, I don't really like my seat because my boss sits directly behind me! It kind of feel pressurizing though. The whole agency is mainly filled with girls! Like 90% girls...it just makes you think you've walked into an all girl school sort of feeling. I'm surprised because my boss doesn't like bitching so he said no bitching. We shall see if that is true especially in a female dominated environment!
Thank God I survived day 1! I hope tomorrow will be smooth sailing too!
However, I don't really like my seat because my boss sits directly behind me! It kind of feel pressurizing though. The whole agency is mainly filled with girls! Like 90% girls...it just makes you think you've walked into an all girl school sort of feeling. I'm surprised because my boss doesn't like bitching so he said no bitching. We shall see if that is true especially in a female dominated environment!
Thank God I survived day 1! I hope tomorrow will be smooth sailing too!
Labels: work

