Sunday, June 13, 2010
Make it happen
On a boring weekend, I've started drafting some plans and a list of items I would like to pamper myself with.

iphone and macbook pro. I'm starting to have my eyes on them. I used to be against apple despite being in a creative sector. The stereotypical association is that I'm a designer therefore I should like the apple brand. But I guess I just want to be different and probably have yet to unearth the beauty of the apple brand at that time. It was until lately I've been working on a mac comp that I realise it's way better than windows! It's virus free and a comp that's more compatible with the one at work is better. At least I can bring home the unfinished work.

I'll most probably get the iphone first because the comp can wait. Besides, I recently bought a new cpu so I could do my work at home. Should have just save up and get the macbook pro instead. Oh well! In the meantime, the iphone4 is super tempting but I think it's going to cost a bomb. iphone or iphone4? It's arriving in Singapore at the end of july...I still have time to think about it. Shall check on the expiry of my phone plan as well.

I've decided that my next spectacle will be a geeky specs. Been thinking about it since a month ago. Totally like it because it just makes you look arty farty! Then again I wonder how geeky I'll look. Shall see about it when I really go make a new pair of specs.
Photobucket
For once, I actually thought that specs were cool!

Last thing I had on the list is world youth day 2011. I super want to go for it. Shall save up for my trip next year. Whoopie! Hopefully it gets materialised. The thing about vacations and trips...it's always talk but no action.

On another note, I was thinking about my career as well. I still want to fulfill my dream of working in a big company as an art director. Don't know whether I'm being superficial because of the name and title. But these are my current thoughts. Who knows it might change in a couple of years? But for now,I'll most probably stay with the current company for a maximum of 2 to 3 years? Till then, I can be considered an art director already and no longer a junior that let people step all over. So for now I better be like a sponge and absorb as much as I can because I know in a big company there's no room for spoon feeding. I want to be like gold. Solid and glamourous! Oh gosh...now I actually wished years could pass by faster. I'm just curious to know where I'll be in future. :)

Labels: ,