Last week the mentor told me that he had spoken to bubbly senior and he keeps on saying that both of us draws resemblance to each other. Yeah yeah and I just said we're both different! My senior is way better than me! Then the mentor said..."you can be as good as your senior as long as you stay with me." Gosh! At the words of "stay with me" I literally had that sian diao mood! I had no intention to stay long in the company. I've decided that by the end of next year I'm moving on.
Actually I don't quite like long hours job. It irritates the heck out of me when I only had a few hours of sleep, a few hours of spare time to myself.
Actually I don't quite like long hours job. It irritates the heck out of me when I only had a few hours of sleep, a few hours of spare time to myself.
Labels: work

