Sunday, October 24, 2010
Some thoughts
On a particular day I had a revelation. Now I finally understood why I'm drawn back to a praying ministry and why I'm so drawn to St Teresa and St Therese. Sigh! But I think I struggle with my spirituality and I discovered a horrifying truth 2 weeks back when I attended the discernment tool workshop! It's nice that the Lord had placed a particular friend to have a conversation with me. During the conversation I expressed that praying the rosary is tough and it was because of the information I've gathered through reading a book. The impression that I had was that praying the rosary requires full devotion and that a prayer not recited properly becomes pointless and since it becomes pointless so let's avoid it. How very wrong that thought is and I'm glad that friend had enlighten me on that matter. She said I shouldn't think that way. If the prayer was poorly recited just keep doing it, someday it might be perfected but to not recite at all is worst off and she said that Mother Mary wouldn't mind if the prayer was poorly said at least it was said because she would have recognised that there's effort being put into praying. Better than thinking because my prayer is poorly said and I shall not say. To not start that praying is worst. How wrong I was thinking and I'm way too shocked at how the evil one had worked! Oh dear Lord, if only I had known you much better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month had passed and the junior has decided to leave. I'm happy for her because after her one month break, she looks so much better now. Though there's only me but i accept my fate. On top of that, there's an addition. A partner but...that's like the last thing I ever needed. Even though months ago I secretly hope I could find a working buddy but dear god why a newbie? Finding a working buddy is sure not easy. You need chemistry and so far i think my ex-intern copywriter did a good job with that. If only my working buddy was my ex-intern copywriter or someone with that similar bubbly personality. That would be nice! But here's reality...I just hope that there'll be a mid-range AD and someone inspiring to balance out the equation.

A freelancer once told me...you need to meet the right people at the right time and be at the right place to enjoy what you're doing. I guess I haven't met the right person yet. Though the freelancer agrees that my mentor is someone who is patience and someone willing to teach but he doesn't seem to have time which i agree. Sigh! It's not even about job hoping because I'm pretty sure the scenario would never change. Now that's frustration because I plan to find a job that could give me more spare time to myself. Like a 9 to 6pm job with minimal or no ot at all. We shall see one year from now. Another advice I've received from the freelancers: Don't Work too hard! All those lack of sleep thing causes health problems so that's why I'm pretty determine to find a job that doesn't ot so much.Dear God, I hope you're with me on this and I pray that the scenario would change to become better.

Labels: ,